Thursday, October 30, 2008

A lil' help please........





Dear friends & family:
I just have to ask, "is this serious?" My mom thinks that I am going to wear this little get up when it snows out. How will I make a snowman, or a snowball, or go sledding, or.....walk in this outfit? and honestly I look dangerously close to the little brother in "A Christmas Story", and if I remember correctly when he ran in the movie people laughed.
....a glimsp into my future

Somebody please give my mom a little dose of reality.....remind her of the days her mom made her wear bread bags on her feet to walk to the bus stop....please! Help her to see that this outfit doesn't bring to mind words like fashionable, cool, stylish, lightweight and wearable, and instead fits more into the puffy, marshmallow-esk, uncomfortable, and all around bad for my image category. This attire is just generally distasteful for any good and snowy days in a young boy's life. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Love,

Griffin Andrew
It's seriously bad you guys!

2 comments:

the ferwerda family said...

Hey Abbi! I found your blog through Stacy's....so cute!!! I love Griffin in his winter hat - he's precious!!! Our blog is: theferwerdafamily.blogspot.com.....see you next Tuesday? Al

missy said...

So clever, Ab! He looks darling, however immobile.