Monday, October 27, 2008

The weather outside is (getting) frightful.....


Ok, so this I couldn't resist. It is Monday morning (and a cold one at that.....2 swear words in my book....Monday and cold!)! I thought that since the weather is about to get frightful this picture may make your day a little more delightful.....or it did mine! Don't ask me what this hat is, or what this face is. I am just thankful that I have it captured on camera. I am supposed to be getting ready to go to the dentist (another swear word) and this is Griffin ready to go to my mom's while I get a crown! We have another week full of Griffin & mommy (which by the way, I think he is calling me Abbi.....oh, my) time and the count down to Halloween is here. We are planning on doing the first trick or treat, well let you know........!

1 comment:

Ali and Mary Kate said...

This picture is priceless. Thank you Griff for being a model and making my day.

Love you!