Monday, October 27, 2008

Can you guess which one is the most work?


This last week we had cousin Lucy stay with us (for those of you wondering who that is because you have never met a "cousin" Lucy, it is Andy & Julie's cat:)!) This picture is a very accurate depiction of my week. She was an amazing cat, but once again, Ryan has put his foot down on adding anything extra that is living to our house. Not going to lie to you though, she was extra snuggly with him.....there may be one in the future (or that may just be in my dreams)! It was a little crazy here too....the cat would run, Maci would chase the cat, Griff would chase the first two, and I ususally was bringing up the end. One morning I was especially tired and all three little ones were hovering around me, as if to say...."hey lady, what are we doing today???" Griff has been really into running after his little ball lately, so I grabbed it and threw it across the room. Immediately all three perked up and took off running. I got to drink a little coffee in between each chase, so it worked out well for us all! Lucy went home today and we're all a little sad, even Ryan. I have to say I like the chaos of the full (or fuller:)!) house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Ab, this picture is ADORABLE...as are you guys... oh how I love it! :)