Monday, October 20, 2008

My T-shirt says it all......


For just a mere 7 bucks at baby Gap, Griffy and I purchased a T-shirt that sums him up.....in case you can't read it, it says

"MR. MISCHIEF"!

While I was picking it up off the sale rack, he got away from me and pulled down an entire display of T-shirts, and then flashed me the smile that I can't say no to.....dang he's good! So I was then confirmed that the purchase was legit! It's not that he's causing trouble on purpose, he's just 100% B-O-Y and now he has the shirt to prove it!

PRICELESS!



Just a few shots of my ever adorable mischief.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that first pic looks pro abbi...and your postings are hilarious. i can just see it now, you, in the bleachers..."that was a what? a foul? are you bliiiind, ref? i'll show you a foul...that's my son!!!!"

hahaha...i'm glad you decided NOT to trip those little boys :)

missy said...

love the shirt. your mr. mischief is such a doll!