Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things that change.....

What is my small children.....
or anybody's children for that matter!:)

Kids aren't ever going to let you sit down and cozy up by the fire in one stage too long. When Griff got out of the tub last night I was really just taking him all in as he was running around with just his whitey tighties on and thinking...how in the world is that his big body already???

This was just him....


Awwwwwww tiny Griffin, you went away so fast! He used to yell from his crib..."Hey Ab" in the morning for me to come get him, so funny!

Now he is this...


such a "BIG boy"...a self title!

What hasn't changed is that he is still FULL of one liners and little ticks and Griffin "ness" that crack me up and draw me to him a little more with every day that passes. Since he was a babe we have always said "I LOVE YOU" pointing to our eye, than heart and than pointing to him on you! Today, unprompted he came running over to me and said, "Mommy, I LOVE YOU", pointing to heart first, than nose and eye and then to me. It was adorably not the right sequence at all and he added in the nose, but it was better than if he had nailed it. Priceless and sweet and so him.

I LOVE YOU too G man!

No comments: