Monday, March 21, 2011

Dearest peaceful, restful, elusive, dreamy, 8 hours of uninterrupted, head on pillow SLEEP...

We haven't had a date in quite some time (over 8 months, but who's counting....). I have missed you. I love you. You know that I don't function at a high level without you and have to drink insane amounts of coffee to make up for the loss of you. My family and friends may have noticed a slightly crabbier, snappier, dark eye circle-ier version of me. I know why we've been apart, and I can honestly tell you that it has been worth it, but when you came by on Saturday night THRILLED doesn't cover the feeling. And even though last night my sweet interruption was up not once or twice but three times, my fresh memory of you is encouraging to me that you will one day be back in my life. Plus is he not the sweetest when he is on a date with you too....

He, however, isn't the only only thing that gets in the way of our time together. We have another little distraction. This one is older and more crafty. On Friday night he used all of the 3 year old cuteness he could muster to ask if he could fall asleep in our bed and we didn't have the heart to move him when we came up so in the middle of the night when I was up to feed you know who I captured this....



can you say ADORABLE?

and this precious pose...


But let's be honest, no one sleeps much with these acrobactics in bed with you.

I realize though, that I have a lot of years to snooze and very few to see these tender little faces in the middle of the night reaching out for snuggles. So when you are a back it'll be a grand reunion, and until then, I am making the most out of the wee hours bonding time with the little men I love. See you!

With love and longing:)
me


No comments: