Friday, May 23, 2014

Our Alice!


This Spring we also got to celebrate Ali & Brian at our house with a little wonderland shower!  I have  had it in my head to do this theme for forever and loved watching it come together!  Andy and I have called Ali "Alice" since we were kids as kind of a joke and it stuck, so I couldnt resist!  It was such a fun day to have friends and family over to TOAST my baby sister in her new marriage!


 

and more cake!  The crowning jewel of all my parties.  What is better than opening up a box or bag and finding cake...nothing!  Are these not the cutest things you have ever seen??!!!




Richard girls all showered up!

And after the shower we did a joint cousin birthday for all 5 kids...where there was more cake.  Seriously, I should weigh like 500 pounds by now.  It had all of their ages around it....1,2,3,4 & 7!





 It was a blast to have all the kids together running and bubble blowing for a night!  
Perfect way to cap off a day of celebrations!

No comments: