Friday, May 23, 2014

It's s SPRING thing.


Well Spring certainly could not come fast enough for us.  We are so ready to be out and about, running, riding, playing, digging and breathing in the fresh air.  Spring is taking it's sweet time, there's no doubt, but we've enjoyed the warmer weather none the less.  This pic above is us on Easter, we rode our bike to McDonalds when we got home from all the festivities and got chocolate shakes.  We don't look super Eastery but I think this is a very real representation of us.  Covered in dirt and sweat and chocolate and still smiling (or trying to!).

 

C with Grandpa Wayne on Easter, just to document we were dressed up at one point!


And somehow this Spring Crosbi turned 2!  My baby!!  We had so much fun celebrating her sweet life with our family and friends.  As I am looking at the pictures from her birthday they are mostly Crosbi and some form of dessert or sugary delicacy.  I have no excuses.  We gotta do it up when you turn two I guess??!!??  We started the day off with our Birthday donut tradition and Daddy and Griffin both came with us before school and work!  It was a super fun treat!

 

That night we ate Watermelon cake (which I can't say I highly recommend) and surprised you with presents and a pink kitchen in your room.  The boys got you pink legos, which as I am sure you guess were actually for them because they spent the rest of the night playing with them.  


A few nights later we celebrated with more family and friends. ...both sets of Grandparents, Ali & Brian, the Eglys, Micks & Hustons!  It was a full house and we had a blast eating pizza and cake and running around like crazy.  We of course watched frozen in the background and ran barefoot until the sun went down in the back yard!  The cake and cupcakes delighted me so much it was almost unhealthy and seriously they tasted as good and cute as they looked!  How awesome are they??!!  
Oh Doc Crosbi!!!!!





Dearest Crosbi Lucille,
You are loved.  You are adored.  You are adorable.  You are also feisty.  You got 'tude.  
You know what you what and you don't stop till you get it. (could be good or bad)
You are fearless.  You are free.  You are perfect.  
I love you my spunky 2 year old.  
There is nothing more I could have asked God for, you are every perfect gift.
Happy Birthday!!

 

In case you were wondering what Beanie has been up to all Spring, don't worry.  He's been up to all his usual antics...like spilling stuff all over the floor where I have just vacuumed, pictured below...


or celebrating with an ice cream after his spring school music program where he stuck his finger in his friends mouth during a song and said friend bit down.  


This guy keeps it fresh.

We snuck in a quick trip to Nebraska this Spring and got to see all the cousins (big & small), celebrate Hudon's 2nd birthday and meet his sweet brother Hayes.  Griffy had to stay home on this trip and go to school but I don't think he minded much after finding out 
he got to sleep at Charlie's house!



Richard girls



Eccleston Family at the Zoo for Huddy's birthday!



And these two.  I could not wrap up this season of our lives with out sharing about our 
BFF/enemies.  They kill me with there undying love and how it can turn on a dime to a mortal combat type situation.  I was making the bed the other day and looked down to spot them like this, unprompted.  It melted me.  But they also fight like cats and dogs.  They don't like to do much apart and are always asking where the other is if they are separated.  I am so glad they are bonding so much.  We are loving seeing our kiddos become sweet friends.






Crosbi and I got to come with Beanie on his field trip to the fire station.  For as serious as C Lu looks, she absolutely loved every minute of it and acted as though she were part of the class.  
I think we have our hands full with this one! 

Also, Griff...please don't be offended that there are not too many pictures of your cute face in this post!  I promise now that it's summer and you will be around more, you'll show up in here.  You are so busy finishing up school, playing flag football & tending to all of your social dates around the neighborhood that we don't get to take too many pics of you.  I can't believe you are almost a first grader!  You are getting so big and I am so proud of you!

No comments: