Saturday, March 31, 2012

Anytime Now...



9 months
38 weeks (almost)
and...an hour away from APRIL, I kinda had my heart set on April and we made it.
Whew!

But seriously little one. Anytime now is good. My bag is packed and so are your brothers and so is your dad. We are ready to do this. We all want to meet your sweet face and see your adorable cheeks in person. We want newbie snuggles and to analyze who you look like. We want to see if you have hair and how much and what color. We can't wait until you are snug as a bug in our little rug.

Also, I am miserable and you are huge. It's time for you to get your own place.

I thought for sure you would come early. I have never carried a baby past 38 weeks. But you might surprise us all and just make it to the 10th. However it works out, I am just anxious now to know the story and be holding you in my arms as I retell it.

See you soon.
Momma




The last shots of me pregnant with you C. Beanie can't wait for you to get here and is loving kissing my tummy and pointing to the "be be"!

2 comments:

Mommy Brooke said...

We can't wait too! I am sure not as much as your family, but close little girl. I can't wait to send you bows and tutu's!

the petermanns said...

can't wait to hear the news of her arrival! i'll be thinking of you, in the meantime. much love, brooke