Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter '12


We spent Easter this year waiting and wondering when our "special guest" would arrive. It was looking like after all of my ahead of time prep, I would in fact be present to hunt eggs with the boys. And I was thrilled that I got to be there, but a bit miserable too! The weekend before we went to an Easter event downtown Oswego and the boys got to "trick or treat" through the stores and meet the Easter bunny, which Beanie wasn't really too thrilled about. Ha ha, poor guy!

Easter weekend we went to church on Saturday and then had a lazy morning at home on Sunday! It was nice to just relax the four of us in our home and enjoy the morning! The EB was very good to the boys and even left a basket for our newest family member!!







We headed to Grandpa and GG's house for lunch after our hunt and breakfast and spent the rest of the day eating, playing, bike riding, kite flying, bulls watching and enjoying each other. We are so thankful for time like this and most importantly a Savior who gave it all so that we can celebrate together.

PS: Griff learned to ride a 2 wheeler this weekend! I'll get some pics up soon, but we were all very excited and he is thrilled with his new accomplishment! Pray for me as I now will really have to be fast to keep up with him:)!

No comments: