Thursday, January 12, 2012

On the fridge...

I love having things on our fridge. People always display the cutest pictures, invites, cards & art on the fridge and when we have a full one it just makes me feel happy. Every time I walk by and see a smile of one of the boys or a snowman of Griffin's with a hilarious nervous face I feel a little giddy over the hysterics of these kids! And sometimes when you're running to the fridge for the (very tired) 100th time for a sippy cup of milk you need a little pick me up! We've had to keep the fridge pretty clean lately because we are in the process of selling the house, and to me a plain fridge just brings down my whole kitchen, but I digress. I allowed myself just a few items to spread some holiday cheer in the kitchen these last few weeks and I like that it tells kind of where we're at as a family too...

Here are our "perfect" and "actual" photos from Christmas this year and last. The ones from Christmas Eve this year are my favorite and just about tell you everything you need to know about our Griffin:)!

This is still currently on the fridge, and FULL as of this morning might I add. December was a rough month for sleep in our house because G man didn't want to have anything to do with it. He was giving us the worst time about going to bed and then would be up several times a night. Thus, I got desperate and started this chart where he could earn 1 sticker for going to bed with out a fight and another for staying there all night. He had to get 10. It's taken about 2 weeks, but today is the day we get to pick out a new car (as if we could possibly need one more) and bring it home to join the fam! Well start a new one in the morning, but with more squares to fill. It seems to be working!


And, last but not least...my favorite!
All 3 babies at 20 weeks.
Griffin in red, Bean in Green & C in silver. It's so fun to look at them and hunt for similarities or dream about what kind of amazing masterpiece God is going to unwrap for us in C in just a few short months. By looking at the boys "blue prints", I know it will be good, and I am getting so anxious!

We have plenty of room for one more babe's smile, silly notes and darling artwork on here!
What's on your fridge???

1 comment:

missy said...

on my fridge. kids school pix this year. pix of my mommy and daddy. last year's calendar, still not updated. :) love your fun fridge!