Friday, January 27, 2012

Snow Day & Daddy

At this house, we all know the best time of day, and that's when we hear the garage door open and we all know it's daddy. Griffin yells DADDY and Beanie screams with excitement and we all race to the back door to meet our guest of honor! We seriously miss him all day long. We can't wait for daddy's "day off" which is what Griffin labels the weekends as! I not only love his company and help but I also enjoy watching he and the boys play and bond more than just about anything. And on top of that, Daddy is willing to do the jobs I don't really love...like playing in the cold snow 7 month pregnant!:) Griffin has been dying for some action in the white fluffy stuff and since it has been sparse around here this year, we took advantage of the precipitation a few weekends back! Boys had a ball, and love their father, the hero, even more! I felt the same way, watching from the window while I prepared the Hot Coco and marshmallows!








No comments: