Friday, January 27, 2012

Griffy Bug


I've been trying to keep up on here with all the monthly milestones for Beanie, sort of my virtual baby book...and someday when I have just gallons of extra time and money I want to get it all printed out of the kids so they have record of some of their daily life kind of stuff. Since Griff is out of that monthly milestone age he's been low on posts dedicatied just to him, but I thought in honor of about 4.5 years old I would bust out a special one just for you little man.

Your Favorites:
*your new bike
*being outside, no matter how cold
*your buddies

With your favorite buddy Charlie!

*going to school

Here's some shots from your Winter Program this year!

You on the bleachers, taking things oh so seriously! You loved to sing the songs this year!

Two of your biggest fans watching you!

Your teachers, Ms. Jones & Mrs. Stable

Showing us your room

*getting done with school and seeing Beanie and I waiting for you
*hot coco
*CARS (STILL!!!!), the movie and all the CARS that go with it,
(but you are a little scared of some spots in Cars 2 which is precious to me)


*playing spies
*reading (YEAH)
*showing me your projects from school
*working on a project or game at home (although usually short lived)
*watching the Chicago Bulls
*family nights
*snuggling with all of us
*OOOOO AHHHHH the monkey and green blankie
*getting tucked in and getting that last drink of water
*chocolate
*your brother, Beanie
*holding hands
*the beach
*being my helper

That's quite a list, but you my sweet, are quite a boy. You have really settled into an age and stage that I LOVE! You are helpful and smart and so very funny. I adore your quirks and your personality and call daddy many times a day to tell retell something you came up with! I will leave you with a short list of some of your classic lines lately, wish I could think of more on the spot! We are having so much fun being your parents Griff. God has and will continue to teach me so much through you and I am learning so much about the way God designs our life with a personalized "perfect" in mind. You are the SPEED to my race track and the SPICE to my life!

When I told Griffin that he and Beanie were my favorite in the whole world this morning he replied, “aw shucks mom!" and then said, "and you're my favorite Abbi in the whole world, oh and mommy too!"

When asked to get something for me, he came back with a, “but my joints hurt!”

When I pinched myself in the car this morning and said OUCH a few times, he caringly asked, “aw mom, is it the heartburn again??”
(can you tell his mother is pregnant??!! Ha ha!!)

No comments: