Friday, January 18, 2013

Last One: Richard Christmas


We got a great end to a wonderful holiday season at my parents house the weekend after Christmas!  We all spent the night there and got an "adults only" lunch at Hugos.  We got in some good R & R and had a blast just hanging out.


The kiddos all got a "ticket to ride" 


and Aunt Ali provided the hit of the night, ninja turtles weapons, ha!  Every little boys dream!



There was lots of snuggles and smiles and a lot of great family time.  And Suz sets a beautiful table, does she not??!!??


Perfect way to end the holidays.  I felt a huge weight in my stomach when I realized that Christmas was over.  It was such a special time with all three kids and I know that by next year they will all be bigger and life will be in a new place.  I did savor and enjoy this one as much as I could.  It was memory maker for sure and we will treasure them for years to come!

No comments: