Sunday, January 6, 2013

C Lu @ 8 Months


Crosbi Lucille...

I never tire of taking these month pictures of you, I can't wait until I have the "full deck"!  I do wish they wouldn't come up so quick, but I am ever so thankful to look back on them and watch you grow.  What a little hunny bunch you are.  Your first holiday season was such a delight to share with you.  You really are the glue that cements this family.  Our cherry on top!


I only have a million or so pics like this...those eyes and that smile and those teeth.  
I could take a million more...and probably will!!

Your brothers wanted to get in on the shoot this month.  You all make us laugh so much. 

 

And you are getting to be a stinker during the shoots now that you have some control!


This is just so typical of you.  


You have zip and drive and enthusiasm!  You scream and chat and smile!  You crawl and wrestle and shimmy your way through anything!  You are a jack of all baby trades!  You are still a little timid around others but are getting much better and you still adore your big brothers.  Plus you are eating lots...baby food, bananas, avocado, sweet potatoes and MORE!  
We sure love you little C!!

No comments: