Monday, May 16, 2011

boys, boys & more boys...


Well, if you have been following our blog or hang out with us in your free time you know we are surrounded by BOYS. Lots of families with sweet little (aka: crazy and energized) little boys. Since I have 2 of my own, I am actually lucky to have found such great friends with boys that match up with ours. And we have a great, always noisy and inevitably eventful time.

This weekend my sweet friend Mary Beth put together THE most adorable pirate party EVER for her 1 year old, Josiah. There were flags, and polka dot bandannas, and eye patches and pretty much anything else you could think of that coordinated with the theme and colors! At least us mother's are getting our "cutesie" on while the boys are little. Water bottle labels and cupcake toppers aren't going to fly at their sweet 16s! Ha ha! I didn't get too many pictures of all of the great touches from this party, but here are a few of the BOYS.


My boys


Sleepy 1st mate Simon


Henry, adorable in this get up:)




This is our 2nd generation of BOYS...
1st came Griffy, Micah & Charlie and now...
Henry, Josiah (the birthday boy) and Beanie:)


And, the birthday Momma! What a great party, complete with shoulder parrots!

And, please don't alert child services, because I know the 2 of them are well over the weight limit in here, but how can I force them out, they sit and laugh at each other while I am cooking in the afternoons. I love it, for their relationship....and my sanity (try cooking with 2 small boys frolicking around your feet...not too much is accomplished on my end...plenty of destruction on theirs!))! Boys, boys, boys....



1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Thanks Abbi, i feel so blessed that our boys have each other. And boy am i blessed to have YOU! xoxo