Friday, November 21, 2008

An update from Griffin: My first Chop!



Hello my fabulous family & friends,

Griffin here again. Just wanted to brief you on yet another "first" in my short little life. The other morning when mommy came to get me from my crib she noticed that I had several lovely locks in my eyes and hanging down mid-nose. I was irritatedly trying to move them out of the way so I could see her happy smile and more importantly locate my morning milk. She decided it was time for my first hair cut. Although daddy and mommy love my curls it was time for a tiny trim they said. So off to the barbers I went. When we got there I sat in a green race car, they strapped me in and I was off....to get a chop! Mommy brought her camera so we could capture this monumental event, but when she turned it on she realized there wasn't a memory card in it. She panicked for a minute, but never fear....for the mere price of 4 dollars the salon supplied us with a certificate and pic of the event...what a deal. So, here I am...with a few less hairs...but even more curls! I think I look pretty mature and mommy and daddy like it too! What do you think?




Love to you,
Griffin A.

1 comment:

andrea said...

those beautiful curls melt my heart :)