Monday, November 24, 2008

Deck the Halls!!!





So we started to decorate for Christmas this weekend. Don't judge me....we are going to be very busy next weekend and we want to enjoy it for the full season....and ok, I just couldn't wait any longer....sorry! We're not all the way done....and seriously this is a lot to go through for one holiday, but so worth it.....it serioulsy does make me jolly. This is the first year that Griffy can really participate in all the hoopla and it's the first one at our own house with him, so we
tried to get him invovled. Here's what we have so far....

*3 broken ornaments
*1 very annoyed daddy because mommy made him put up and extra tree and then individually scew in each bulb.....it wasn't so bad, ok it wasn't great!
*1 glittery NOEL sign thrown in the washer without mom knowing, and it got washed (now daddy's work clothes have holiday spirit too!)
*1 high heeled crocodile whose high heel has been broken off....don't ask, it is seriously my favorite decoration though...I think a little super glue may fix the problem!
*1 little Happy Holiday Helper.....

Ho! Ho! Ho! I love this holiday!


Ah....the holidays are here! Can't believe it, can't wait!
Enjoy your turkey days everyone!


Putting up the angel with daddy's help!

I'm tired....decorating is hard work....and so is pulling it all down!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Abs! I miss miss miss you! HOpe all is well!

missy said...

i'm sure it's fun and festive around your house. i love the part about ryan's work clothes having holiday spirit now!!! lol!