Sunday, November 16, 2008

....thankful

#1. a date with my hubby that he planned...think a few moments of adult convo, stir fry, and a dessert called "death by chocolate" from a place that only serves chocolate.....i seriously almost did die.



#2. seeing my sister...someone who really gets me...or does a good job trying.

#3. my little peanut all smiles...exploring and loving something new.


4. Nebraska friends!! Nothing like a few of the college family stopping by to make your weekend.
(Emily, Susan, Griffy, Ab, & Milano)

5. The holidays are almost here...we heard our 1st Christmas tunes of the season....and it snowed for the first time.

Just a few things I have to be thankful for lately.....we had a nice laid back weekend just hanging together...highly anticipating what the next few weeks, the first fluffy snow, and the magic of it all will bring! How lucky we are to have a God that (if we look....sometimes it's easier than others) gives us sweet things to smile about everyday.
On the un-thankful side....does laundry ever end???:)

2 comments:

missy said...

the GQ picture of him standing by the pumpkin...WOW! i love that you are looking for things to be thankful for. god is good! just try not to think about all that laundry!

Kimberly said...

Oh Abs...I miss you. Seeing pictures of you and ryan and griff...I just want to cry. I'm so glad we got to see each other for a few minutes in L town!