Monday, June 9, 2008

The prodigal dog:)!

Thank you friends & fam for praying for us! At 5:20 this morning my dad was going out to his car to head to the train station and he heard a squawk...our little into the wild adventurer returned! THANK GOD! She was covered in dirt, scratches, ticks, and is missing a patch of hair on her belly but somehow survived 2 nights with rain storms. She went straight to the groomer and got the full spa treatment (which they informed me she was not sooooo happy about!) I was at work today and this is the first free moment I have had to update! Thanks for the prayers.....we can't believe she made it back to us. We feel like a complete little family again!

PS....she escaped in the pass off between the groomers hands and mine and ran out the grooming room door at Pet Smart. Then me (carrying Griffin) and 5 Pet Smart employees chased her around the store until she saw a rather large dog enter the scene and retreated back to me....oh the drama!

6 comments:

Mom said...

God cares so much for even his smallest of creatures! We are so thrilled that Maci has returned to where she belongs and that Griff has his playmate back! Even cuz Max and Belle were happy to hear she is back. Maci, I think we will call you the great adventurer! Grandpa thinks you maybe should be checked for drugs and any STDs.....just to be on the safe side :o) I think maybe I will be bringing you a new harness when we come to visit :o) Much love and hugs to all! We are grateful the Eccs are a happy little fam again! Mom

Unknown said...

yay! she's back...i knew she would be...but tell her, for goodness sake, NEVER do that to us again!

Stacy Peterson said...

Oh my goodness! That is quite a dog you have. Must take after her Great Aunt Hannah. SO happy to hear she is alive- sounds like she a got a run for her money! We have been thinking about her all day- Peter was very concerned- he hopes to meet Macy the Great Escapist very soon. However- I wouldn't trust the two of them alone together for second! (Sounds kinda like their Moms doesn't it-full of shenanigans)

andrea said...

Ohhhh good lord! I am sssoo happy she's back! Yay!

missy said...

welcome home, maci...you scrappy little thing, you!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Unbelievable! Life would be boring without these "adventures" wouldn't they?