Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My BFF, the BEAUTIFUL bride




....still Mollie Rubner

Just one of thousands of shots just like this!

Mr. & Mrs!

Bridesmaids!

Abbi, Mollie, Cara (& Ali) then....at a White Pines Ct. party

Cara, Mollie, & Abbi now.....still friends, lots of letters, visits, & miles later (and all married!)

Meet my best friend from kindergarten! This weekend Mollie Ann Rubner became Mollie Hart. I got the privilege of being a part of her big day. So neat to see your best friend the HAPPIEST you have ever seen her on her wedding day! Mollie and I (and Cara...in the pictures above) grew up on White Pines court and spent many a barefoot summer night chasing each other around the neighborhood, riding bikes to swim team, and going 1st day of school shopping for the same outfits. One Easter the bunny brought Mol and I the same bear and one of us dropped it in the mud (I won't say who:)!!). The other one traded with her so she wouldn't have the muddy one (so to could avoid trouble) and we never traded back! The muddy one got cleaned up and was as good as new!

Mollie has a heart of gold, which makes her new last name (Hart) perfect for her! She also married a boy from Nebraska and we all know you can't go wrong there! Congrats to the newly weds!

On another note, yet another prayer request.....Ryan's Grandpa Dale is in the hospital for pneumonia. Pray that he is able to make a swift and full recovery and be back playing golf in no time!

Thanks friends for reading and praying for us, we love how easy it is to get the prayer chain going through this and how blessed we are to have people to pray!

4 comments:

missy said...

i am imagining this being emma with her best friend lyvi in 20(or 30!) years!!! so precious!

andrea said...

I have been wanting to see pics...she made a BEAUTIFUL bride and I love your B.M. dresses!

Congrats Mollie!!!

Unknown said...

oh my, i love that girl...she looks so beautiful and happy! and i love the history the two of you have...glad you had a wonderful day...yay!

The Masini Family: said...

Hello! This is completely random, but I was friends with Abbie Rubner back in the early 90s when they lived in Naperville (on White Pines Ct. ...I spent many nights sleeping over there and having a huge crush on F.J.!) and just found out that she passed away. When I did an online search, this post came up and I recognized Mollie immediately (She looks even more like Mrs. Rubner now! Beautiful!). She may not even remember me, but if you could please pass on my thoughts and prayers to her and her family I would truly appreciate it. I lost touch with Abbie back in high school. My name is Carrie Pogany, now Masini. Thank you.