Sunday, October 14, 2012

Griffy & C's 1st Go BIG Red

GO BIG RED!!!
We love our weekends in Nebraska and we always try to sneak one in!  Getting in time with family, friends and trying to slam in all things NEBRASKA for a few days is always a highlight to our Fall and this sweet September weekend in NE was no different!

We made the trek to Lincoln for the game and we brought along 2 of our favorite Huskers.  Are they not adorable fans??!!??


C Lu & I sat in the Champions club with GiGi and Aunt Julie and Ryan took Griffin into the stadium for his VERY FIRST Husker game!  Such a BIG and FUN moment for them both!  Beanie got some Grandparent love at the Ecclestons!!  My favorite part of the day was probably walking through campus with the kids on the way to the game.  Pointing out all of our "spots" to Griff and imagining what "college me" would think if I saw myself still holding hands with Ry and babies in tow...my smile would have gone on for days, I know!  

Here's a shot of C & I in front of my sorority house!


And here's the boys chatting about the game as we make our way into the stadium.  So precious.


We had such a great time cheering and eating Valentinos and soaking up our glory days!!




 

Thanks Gramee & Grandpa for such a fun day!!


Sunday brought a very fun surprise revealed and we got to be a part of it!  My adorable cousin and friend Amy is preggers and we found out it's going to be a little girl!!  We are so excited for Crosbi to have a girlfriend!  Baby Anderson, C Lu & and I are waiting on pins and needles to plan all kinds of girlie fun with you!!  The cake was pink inside and there was family all around!  It was such a fun celebration and great to see the Sapp fam!



And, here is another pal for C Lu, Stella!!!  It was so fun to finally meet this little babe and the 2 Lucille's will hopefully have pics together (and maybe a few dance routines, haha!!) for years to come!

No comments: