Sunday, October 14, 2012

C Lu @ 6 Months


Baby girl....
This is a spilt of the night  you were born and the night you turned 6 months old.  


I knew it was going to be a beautiful ride little one, but it has been MUCH MORE than I could have imagined.  Your big cheeks went down and now your face is the home of 2 gorgeous big blue eyes and they are just so FULL of delight for everything.  To get to experience one more baby has been more than precious to me and it is with a heavy heart that I let 0 - 6 months fall into the history books.  Dad rocked you to sleep yesterday and when I walked in on you two, he looked down and said, "I'll never rock another one of our babies to sleep like this."  It's so bitter sweet to watch you turn 6 months.  The "baby" baby part of our lives is over and that is tough, but you are making it so easy to look ahead with anticipation and joy.  Your smile is nothing short of hope and happiness and I am truly excited to watch each step of the way!  A few highlights...


You got into a little paint project of the boys...ha ha!


Here's you trying your first foods...and LOVING them, no surprise coming from an Eccleston!



A few out takes from a 6 month shoot...you giving me nothing in the second one...stone cold and done taking pics, ha ha!


TUB time and loving that thumb!



Mommy time...I love that we are buddies darling!!!


Sleeping beauty, literally!


We've "fallen" for that smile this Fall!

This month you've gained 3 new front teeth, worked on your army crawl and downward facing dog pose!  We're on a roll baby girl.  I hope the next 6 months pass a little more slowly, but since I know that won't happen I am just going to try to just be present and enjoy them...and scheme and dream my way into your first birthday party (ha!)!  You continue to amaze and thrill all 4 of your family members and we love each day with you!  Happy half girlie!  


And this last pic is probably one of the last nights you will sleep in your bassinet.  You are getting too big and I think your crib (to my dismay) is calling you!  I have sure loved having you next to my bed and getting your good morning wake up calls.  

2 comments:

missy said...

she is so precious! and so are you, abbi!

Sarah Clatterbuck said...

Wow, Abbi! She is such a beauty and so full of life! Love it!