Thursday, July 12, 2012

his smile:)


Know what's gonna be there when Griffin says, "OH MY WORD!!!"?
his smile.

Know what my eyes are going to meet when Beanie gives us the pouty lip?
his smile

Know what for sure matches mine every time we see Crosbi flash us her famous gummy grin?
his smile.

Kids, I would recommend getting someone who you can share smiles with.  Not any time soon of course, but someday. It makes me ridiculously happy that when something funny or great or cute happens I get met with a wordless smile from your dad.  These smiles happen over a lot of things, but my favorite is when it happens because we both just fell more in love with one of you, thus with our family and each other.  So thankful for him & that we get to share the experience of you guys.  And for silent smiles just cause we get each other, that is priceless.  I am praying it for your lives too.


xo, mom

No comments: