Friday, July 13, 2012

C Lu @ 3 months


Ahhhhh little Crosbi Lucille.
3 months already.  
Daddy just looked at you and me last night and said, can she really be 3 months?? 
My worst enemy with you so far seems to be time, it's just going to fast.
Other than that, I have no complaints!  I could literally live off off your beautiful gummy smiles.  They make us so so happy and you in turn are one happy girl!  You are pretty much sleeping a good chuck through the night and taking a few solid naps in the day.  You love to snuggle and be held and you aren't too excited about me setting you down...ever!  So I don't get as much done as I think I am going to, but I'm willing to give my "to dos" up for some C Lu loving any day.  You are out of 3 month clothes and the 3-6 month clothes are even getting tight, slow down silly girl!  You also love to "talk" back to anyone who will chat with you.  You coo and smile and have just a lovely conversation with whoever will join you.  So much more chatty than the boys already...such a girl!!  


You found your hands and LOVE your chubby little fingers, they are always in your mouth.


And you're always up for playing with those crazy brothers of yours.  I've caught both of them trying to calm you and play with you when you are upset.  Melts my heart!


and so does this smile.  
I am so caught up in you little one.  I love waking up to your face, getting quiet times in while your eating or sleeping, holding your tiny hands and feeling your tiny fingers wrapped around my thumb.  I feel humbled and grateful each and everyday I wake up and realize that I really do have three babes, one who is my daughter!

xoxo,
mom

PS: Next time we write one these, I bet you'll be sitting up or at least close!  You want to so bad!!!





No comments: