Thursday, November 10, 2011

The 3 of you...


Dear darling babies,
Yesterday morning when Beanie woke up I went to get him out of his crib and sat down in the rocker to ease him into the day. As we were rocking, sleepy Griffy stumbled out of bed and made his way onto my lap as well. I was savoring the quite and sweet sleepy moment with my 2 boys when it occurred to me that I had all 3 of my kids on my lap at the same time. I can't imagine that will happen often too often as you all are insistent on growing at such a rapid rate. As the boys woke up more and we started laughing and talking, baby C made a huge kick right into the center of my belly. Even though the boys didn't know, it was a precious sibling moment and I love that even the babe in my tummy wanted to be a part of it. I imagine listening to the 3 of you for the next "forever" amount of years talking & laughing & fighting & teasing and experiencing one of life's best gifts together...having brothers and/or sisters! I feel so blessed to have mine and I can't wait to watch your relationships, inside jokes & stories unfold.
I love you 3 so so so much,
Mom

1 comment:

AAA said...

Awww...I love this!