Sunday, June 19, 2011

ready, ready, ready, READY to........

RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!! All I am ready to do is have some fuuuuuuuuuun!

Thanks Dixie Chicks, and also sorry I just quoted that song. It's what is running through my mind as I think of the last few weeks and the few weeks ahead. I am getting a little tired though and instead a sweet and slow country song, life has felt a little more like the scene in Home Alone where they are running through the airport to "Run Run Roudolph" and all I am ready to do right now is take a nap!

Summer has somehow swung into full force. So I haven't been at my computer. I have been on the move. My two big feet shuffling after these two little feet. Our Summer is going like our popsicles these days, quick and yummy and gone in a flash.


We've been on the go! I haven't posted about a family night for the last 2 months I think, but thankfully it's not for lack of family nights, just time to post pics! Seems like we've been eating a lot of our new favorite...


Chicken TACOS & black beans (which beanie man LOVES, of coarse)! We've spent a lot of time outside enjoying the weather and each other!


Last week we spent hot late nights preparing and crazy rainy days having our first garage sale. It was a lot of work. Thank goodness you only have enough stuff to do one of those every so often. We did make a little money though and I LOVE purging things. I feel so much lighter now. Unfortunitly, we moved right on to the next event though, so the basement and garage are still kind of in shambles. Oh well.

Griffin started bug class at the arboretumn and sports class through the park district. He is loving them both. I absolutely adore watching him in sports class. He is not as agressive as I would have imagined, instead he takes each direction from the coach very seriously and consintrates so hard. It is precious and both mornings after class he has skipped out saying, "I did awesome mom!" Oh, Griffin.

This is sadly going going....almost gone....

In Beanie news, he is taking a few steps! AH! My life is about to change. He's loving being along for the ride we are on this summer and for the most part very content as long as I am holding him, oh my little man:)!


In the mix we have also had a family reunion, 2 baby showers for our new nephew Cooper, some play dates, and we are prepping this week for the boys birthday party and our besties coming to visit from Africa! It's gonna be another wild one, so I am going to attempt to gear up and pull myself together with what's left of this week! I can't wait!

Boys, it's already been a crazy summer and we haven't even been through half of it yet! I love doing suits and crocks and sun hats and baby pools and popsciles and nights on the patio with you. Summer is such a sweet time, and even though we are running a bit, I'm so enjoying life with you and all the blessings he is allowing us to celebrate!

No comments: