Monday, April 11, 2011

9 Months


Hi precious pork chop!
This month you turned 9 months old (in case the pics didn't give that away:)!)
Your sweet face is absolute JOY to my life. You are moving and shaking and loving life. Dad and I love seeing you and Griffy play together. We love to hear you laugh. I love how you started to give me kisses. You are getting close to standing on your own and you are eating tons of table food. You still are having trouble staying asleep all night, but I will say that you are pretty good about going down. I sing you some version of Twinkle Twinkle and rock you back and forth and then lay you down in your crib and you usually just smile and drift off into dream land with just a few little peeps. I am LOVING seeing you come alive.


Growing up "so big" this Spring




...and crawling towards 10 months before I even get the pictures posted.
Love you Beanie Boy!

1 comment:

missy said...

unbelievably cute!!!!