Thursday, December 9, 2010

distruction in the play room...tears for me

Pictures don't do it justice, but I thought I would take a few.
Griff, you did a number sweetheart!

I am not quite "laughing" yet, but I am getting close kiddo. You didn't miss a spot, and I am hoping this is just a preview of all of your creative masterpieces to come(on paper please, not the walls or furniture, please)! I did cry when I first saw it (i blame the hormones) but luckily Ry was very calm.


A doodle for your table...


a scribble for the carpet...


a decorative doodle for the train table...


markings for the wall & bins...


thank goodness you didn't leave out the Pottery Barn bookcase or the books in it...


and here's main masterpiece...our very own little Picasso:)

So, cross your fingers that Mr. Clean Magic erase works for us, and that with some new paint and a few hours work, she'll be back to new. For now though we are enjoying our custom art piece and shaking our heads at our little curly haired boy. Please keep in mind this was all done within 5 minutes while Ry and I were loading up to leave for Thanksgiving!

Oh Griffin! (I say that a lot these days!)

3 comments:

missy said...

wow. that is definitely a lot of productivity in a 5 minute period. i would definitely have shed some tears over that one too. never a dull moment, huh?

Carissa Martin said...

Im crying for you too. Hang in there momma!!

andrea said...

oh noooo! Griffy!!