Thursday, December 16, 2010

5 Fabulous Months of Beanie


Happy 5 months to you Beanie!

December 10th marks 5 months of YOU! I wish I could stop you right here, because I absolutely LOVE everything about this age, but every age has amazing things, right??!! Your smile and cheeks are just too delicious.


....so they all rolled over and...


I made it!

On December 14th (Grandpa Wayne's birthday!) you rolled all the way over! You have been working so so so hard to get that head over and now you finally can! You also smile, giggle, laugh and are thoroughly entertained by the antics of your brother. I am pretty sure that if "all you want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" then you may just get your wish...those bottom teeth are poking right through. Oh, and you started cereal too, and to no one's surprise, you are a great little eater and caught on very quick!!


Fresh from the bath, you boys are quite the brothers! Griff loves to grab and pull on your arms, which always freaks dad & I out...but you mostly just smile in adoration for your big brother!

In month 5 we will celebrate your first Christmas, first New Year and I am sure many others...it's a big one! I am trying to soak up every second buddy, it's going fast!

No comments: