Saturday, May 8, 2010

crabby...

Today I am crabby...

Oh SO crabby.

In my defense I am tired, I am large & in charge preggo & my blood sugars are not very cooperative at the moment.

At lunch today Griffin took a bite of food, looked up at me and said....

"mommy, dis lunch es lishious!" (translation:this lunch is delicious)

I so wish I could tell you it was something I carefully prepared from each food group but it was made and delivered by the sweet little sandwich makers at a local joint we like to call Jimmy Johns.

I looked over at his little face (covered in chocolate from the ice cream bar he stole out the the fridge and shared with Maci at a location in our home I have not yet discovered) and smiled. That, paired with a few swift kicks from the bean made me realize that things really can't be that bad.

...and they aren't!

BUT I need a nap, so first things first....here I come bed!

I am getting over myself. Ok, God willing by the end of the day, I will be over myself.

1 comment:

Jennifer Zielke said...

I LOVE the new blog layout! You're so creative about each of your little bios too... I love it. :)

I totally understand crabbiness. And I'm here for you. :)