Thursday, June 11, 2009

New and Noteworthy for a 2 YEAR OLD!



Just had to post a few picks of the big boy room and the big boy sleeping in it. I can't believe that my sweet and precious crib is already empty and we own a set of bunk beds that is being filled. We've been slowly working on moving G into this new room and we are finally done with it! I had a great time decorating it, although I am sure Ryan wouldn't describe his time doing all the work as "great":)! He is an amazing daddy though, and he painted, put up molding, hung pictures, and even endured a trip to IKEA (and you can imagine what a sacrifice that was)! G and I are both lucky to have someone who helps with our whims! Here's to my BIG 2 year old....next up, potty training....AH!

Also, I just couldn't resist this pic! Here Griffin is crashed out in his car seat reading his favorite book. I kid you not, no other book has a place in Griffin's heart like The Polar Express! He carefully pours over each page and constantly brings it to us to read. He's loving the movie too! So, it's Christmas at our house all year long!


6 comments:

missy said...

what a cute room! even cuter boy. love those curls!

andrea said...

Abigail...you have done it again! His room is darling and you got your bunk beds, yay!

love you and your big boy!

the ferwerda family said...

Abs, his room is DARLING!! Paige loves that Ikea table and chairs....they look so cute in Griff's room!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Lindsey said...

big boy griff!!! love the room! lyla's potty training lasted 1 day, so don't worry too much if it doesn't go as planned (:

Love you Ab!

Kimberly said...

oh how adorable! everything. love the room. love the pix of griff and the polar express. the teacher in me is so proud that he loves books! love you!

Haley James Horn said...

Abbi,

Where did you get the floor lamp in Griffin's room? I would love something like that for Haley's.