Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My new alarm clock

I got a new alarm clock guys. It's weird to make an announcement about that...most people would talk shoes, purses, maybe even a car every once in a blue moon. I absolutely adore my little alarm clock. It is small, really cute, and has tons of sweet features. Only problem is that it is set for a time that is much earlier than I would like, I call this time of morning ungodly....most people call it getting up for work time (between 6 & 6:30) but I mean if it could just hold out until like 6:45 or 7 am, like in the good old days (two weeks ago). Ryan says the time change is here to stay. Take a look at it and tell me what you think, is there anyway to push back his wake up call? If there is please do not delay in letting me know! I know I will keep my little alarm, but that doesn't mean it isn't going to take a lot more coffee and a slightly crankier mommy until I get some of it in me. Check it out!
Here's what I wake up too....

...in the scheme of things, not to shabby....and with bed head, down right hilarious!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Abbi, every pix of griffin makes me laugh and smile. what a bundle of joy ....and i'm sure terror at times for you. :) when will you be in omaha again? love to see you, ry, and the little guy.

missy said...

i fell for it at first, thinking "ooh. i'd like a new alarm clock. i wonder where it is from." :)

he is so adorable!

Jennifer Zielke said...

ahahahahahahaha!!! I love this! And I can totally relate! :)

Anonymous said...

Abs, you and Griff are tied for cutest person in the entire universe.
:)