Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We need a little Christmas...and we got some!

The holiday decorating extravaganza at our house is finally complete! First I had to get ole Grinchy here on board (self nick-named by the way while trying to get these lights strung in the freeeeeeeezing cold!)

Little man on the other hand sees no problem with the weather and jumps into help, our very own little Christmas elf.


Dad, can I please please come out there and help you?? Soooooo cute!

Ahhhh...shiny and bright and all done...and feeling less Grinchy

Can you see our tiny holiday helper in the window...very sad she is not in the family pic!


Even at 18 months when G doesn't understand the whole Christmas concept, it is still hard to wait to open presents....he has opened his Elmo doll 3 times. I finally just decided to hide it...I can't figure out how he knows which box it is, but it seems he is never short on surprises for me!

...now can I open guys??

5 comments:

andrea said...

Just when I think I couldn't love the Eccleston family anymore than I already do, you go and post something like this. :) The house is beautiful...good job guys!! I love the pics of Griff on the stairs...so so so handsome!

love you love you love you!

missy said...

a few things i love about this post...1)your adorable Griff lit up with christmas lights,2)your yellow front door. it just makes me happy and 3) maci looking out your front window. adorable 4)the look on "grinchy's" face while decorating in frigid temps.

bill did our outdoor lights in similar weather and i was not impressed. you know what that meant? i was on my own and had to re-do them. not fun! but they are to my satisfaction now!!

missy said...

oops...i forgot to say that i also love your stockings!

missy said...

i promise i'll stop commenting now, but now it's bothering me that i don't know where those stockings are from. i feel like i've seen them in a catalog, but a search of pottery barn and crate and barrel left me empty handed. do tell...

Kathryn Egly said...

Your house looks FANTASTic! Can't wait to see it Thursday.