Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Summer of Al...

This has for sure been the summer of Ali and all things wedding.  It was so fun and wonderful and busy and I can't say that I'm not a little sad it's all over!  To start things off in June we had Ali's bachlorette party in the city.  And being a suburban, married mom, I was a titch out of my comfort zone when I started planning this.  I am more of a jammies, glass of wine, girl talk kinda girl...but with a little help from Al and her friends we had a great night!  It was so fun to be out with Al and I got to bring my friend Erin too!  There were showers, a cooking class, a dispute with the hotel staff over use of a room, a limo ride, a club called the Underground (which Suz even attended), and lots of pretty girls celebrating Ali!  It was a BLAST!  Here's some pics...


Cousins


Two of my favorite girls


Sisters!


Hard at work on dinner


The final product was pork, salad, potatoes & crisp


She's the cutest!!




At "The Club"...




And me the day after...all tuckered out with Beanie Boy!

No comments: