Monday, June 23, 2014

#7

Hey there G-   man.
You are 7.  I am so thrilled to have been blessed with 7 amazing years of you.  You are spunky & funny & adventurous.  You are smart & creative & chatty.  You are perfectly you.  I will tell you this for the rest of my life, but God has used you in just MAJOR ways to change my heart and increase my trust in him.  And you came in this adorable little curly haired package to do so.  I am forever thankful and indebted to you.  You are so precious my son & I love you so much!  Happy Birthday and to MANY MANY more!
xoxo
mom

For your birthday dad took you & some buddies to see a movie.  Then you all came home, we made individual pizzas and played outside till it was dark.  We also had a little family BBQ on your day.  You wanted Legos, Nerf guns & a Wii game...and we also got you some books (for good measure) and some BULLS clothes!  LOVED celebrating with all things Griffin.  We even got you your oun personal ring of shrimp and we literally had to cut you off, because you almost ate them all.  Ha ha!  Here's to many many more of sweet curly topped you!
xoxo
Mom


cake with Lego candles


partying with your buds


sleep over with your best buddy




More cake...obviously, 1 is not enough for any birthday!!! (you requested carrot!)


And Bulls gear and a bike helmet!
Such fun celebrating you Griffy boy!

1 comment:

Emily Heitzman said...

How is he already 7 years old!? It's gone by so fast! Love to you all! XOXO - Em