Sunday, August 4, 2013

To the Birthday Boy...

Beanie, precious, Beanie BOY...
Happy 3rd birthday to my favorite little red head.  No shock here, but I can't believe how fast we flew through year #2.  It was so much fun and so much work and so much growing and talking and changing and loving and laughing happened.  You are a whole new kid from a year ago, with your own opinions and phases you love to say and that little sneaky grin.  The way you talk absolutely steals the hearts of your dad & I.  You constantly tell us stories about how you and members of our family have been bitten by "nakes" (snakes).  "Holy 'mokes"  "dat is AWESOME!!" "wook at dis" (look at this) and when you cry out in the car "me not like this drive"over and over again are just a few in your wheel house of our "beanie phrase favs".  Your favs include:  your birthday, running outside with no shoes on, anything Griffin likes, super heros, the Hulk, trains, building towers, noodles and cake, snacks, playing at the park, your buddies fenry (Henry) and Charlie, your blankie and boppy, your sister "Craw-beeee Luuuuucille",  digging in the dirt, "nuggling" (snuggling) with your dad & I and dancing your Sawyer dance.  You are unbelievably precious and unbelievably naughty and unbelievably a perfect toddler boy.  Hearing you call me Momma and wrapping my fingers in between your sweet little fingers and swooping you up in my arms after hearing you ask, "will you hold me momma??" (who could say no????) is what I will bottle up and carry with me.  There is nothing sweeter than that.  On the flip side you are very sneaky, you are constantly wondering off and you handle most of your problems with those heavy fits of yours.  Ha ha!  You are not potty trained yet and we have T minus one month to do it before school starts.  I need prayers.  Sweet heart, you have always been my little miracle.  You fill up my heart and push me to my limits.  I see myself in your face and my dad in your hands and hair and the way freckles are sprinkling over your nose is so familiar and oh so adorable.  You keep us busy and drive us crazy and melt our hearts.  We love you kiddo.  Happy birthday and prayerfully to many many more.  Everyday I thank God for you.  We love you little red headed wonder.
Momma

You still aren't a great sleeper, but here you are just pulm tuckerd out after a hard day of play!

AND here are some shots of your "Monsters INC." party at the lake...



This face....


in Sawyer, MI.


at your first Cubs game.  

No comments: