Sunday, February 13, 2011

February Frenzy

It's already February, and by February I mean the middle of....and the reason why I am in total disbelief that it is the night before Valentines Day is because this month has been nothing less than truly frantic. We have all had our fair share of little bugs we lovingly shared with each other, poor Beanie hit the worst and all have had little sleep and lots to do which will always throws this mom into a tizzy...and to top it off we threw in a little trip! One might say if they were my husband that I have been a titch crabby, but because he is the amazing man he is, he just hugs me and smiles instead, what a peach!! AH!

The first week in February this month we hit the road for Nebraska! This time it was to celebrate my cousin Amy and her wedding to Adam, who is a super creative and talented artist and awesome man of God, so we are thrilled to add him to the Sapp family! Their wedding was nothing short of creative and unique and amazing, but to my dismay my camera got left at my grandma's (remember it was a long week:)!!). Thankfully my sister stepped in to take a few pics of the fam and the wedding happenings....but she left her camera on the plane, so please pray that South West can find one orange camera so I can post you up some adorableness. I had the privilege of reading in the ceremony and Griffin was one plaid bow tied little ball of ring bearer adorableness! Here is the one pic I did grab of him circa "Tom Cruise" while trying to stuff him into his suit.


Griffin was loving the reception and even entered a dance circle to bust a move. Ry has a video on his phone, so hopefully we can get that posted!

We also made a pit stop to visit these sweet girls and their momma which always is such good "medicine" for us all! We LOVE Linds, Eve & Lyla!


We got the chance to see my sweet friend Sarah and her brand new baby Blake, see Ryan's family for a yummy lunch and get caught up with lots of family and Ashland friends. It was, in true Nebraska visit style, hectic...yet wonderful!

When we got back we did a lot of down time to recover from the trip...mommy was the one needing the most recovery time:)! At the end of the week we were invited to a Valentine's Day party for one of Griffy's buddies, Micha! His mom is my dear friend, Mary Beth, and as you can see, she is an amazing party planner, with an eye for detail and lots of sweet treats! The kids had such a great time and so did the moms!



Griff loved the cookie decorating and judging from his behavior later that day, snuck in many a spoonful of frosting:)!

Beanie in the Valentine holder we made...and Griff & I would both agree he is one sweet Valentine!


Bean and Henry doing what babies do at a party....chewing and banging on things!

Oh February, you're just getting rolling now! Much more to come:)!


No comments: