Monday, February 14, 2011

10 things I love about the Birthday Boy!!


1. I LOVE the sweet relationship he has with this kiddo. They have their own inside jokes, their own music & dances, their show (Phines & Ferb) and they just have a way together that fills Griffin up with just what he needs. It's awesome for a mom to watch!

2. He is endlessly patient with me.

3. He is creative & indulges in my creative whims with me. (Seriously he puts interest into my wedding invitations and talks "font" with me)

4. He is a dreamer.

5. He has grown over the past 5 years into such an incredible person, and he has allowed God to get in there and do all that work. I have been blessed to watch and be a part of it and I am so proud of you.


6. He has a special voice he uses when the kids are babies and it literally melts my heart.

7. He encourages me and points me towards the Lord on a daily basis,
and does it for our kids too.


8. He knows how to make me laugh like no one else in the world.

9. He is a hard worker at his job, at our home and on what ever task he is asked to do.

10. He loves Jesus, me and the kids and is building his life on that.

He also is a great dancer and loves to eat dessert with me:)!

I love you Ryan Patrick Eccleston. 9 years ago I called you on Valentines Day and your plans had been canceled because of snow, so I wondered over to your dorm room with cheese cake and the rest in history! Love you, our life, our boys....how blessed I am to be your wife!

1 comment:

Eric Olsen said...

love the story and LOVE that you're BOTH dreamers.