Wednesday, November 17, 2010

4 months


Ohhhhh WOW!
Hello September 10th!
How in the world did you get here already? It means that today my sweet little newborn has graduated to BABY and is a whooping 4 months old already! (are you sensing a theme in all my posts...my babies are growing too quickly, please forgive me as I say this each time)


4 months means now Beanie, that we see lots of your smiles and you even let go of a little laugh now and then. You weigh 15 pounds, 9 ounces respectively and I have even been putting a few 9 month sleepers on you...you are full of sweet little rolls and we love each one! You are 24 inches long, and growing perfectly up the growth chart in the 75 % range. You can almost roll over, but it's pretty hard for you to get that head over. Don't worry though, your dad, brother and Uncle Andy all did it, you will too:)! You & your brother have been bonding more and more as each day passes, and that does make me excited to see you grow! I love you Bean!
Happy 4 months to you!
Mom

2 comments:

the petermanns said...

Abbi - He is absolutely precious! I bet you guys are having such a good time with TWO little boys to love!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! He's adorable. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.