Saturday, October 23, 2010

3 months is Magical


Hello little Red Headed Wonder,
You have been alive a whole 3 months and they have truly been magical for me! You are just waking up and becoming more and more alert. I have loved EVERY single day of it. You are just the sweetest little thing & I am so enjoying being your mom!

We love your smile.....



and laugh (you did for the first time at your brother in the bath tub, 10.29.10)!

We love the funny faces you make....


The way you shove you teeny fists in your mouths....

The way you never go anywhere without your bink...


OR your orange blankie...


and the BEST part about the last 3 months is that our little family feels just that much more complete. I love you sweet boy, and I am cherishing every snuggle, every time I get to hold you, every sweet baby moment! Happy 3 months...can't wait to enjoy #4!
xoxo

No comments: