Monday, September 6, 2010

Kelly's walk down the isle!!


Isn't she lovely???
Here is my gorgeous sister in law on her BIG day!!
WOW!! This is the main event of our trip to Nebraska and it was grand!!
It really seems to me that these pictures can't quite be possible, as so much time has had to have passed to make them true! When Ry & I first started dating Kelly a freshman in high school and now she is married and living in the same apartment complex that Ry & I moved into when we first got married! She is an amazing woman and I couldn't be more blessed that as the years have gone by that we have become great friends and I truly think of her as a sister! Her wedding day was such a sweet day and was as delicious as the cake we had at the reception! We are so happy she found a Godly man who loves her to join the Eccleston clan!
Love you Kelly!



My adorable boys all dressed up wedding style!

This is Ryan's cousin Melissa who I heart! She is not only a great hair stylist, but amazing woman who I love getting to see!

Get ready for a heapin spoon full of adorable.....
Griffin with Marin and Finely....who he called "my girls" all night

family love....sigh...only lasts for about 1 fleeting moment and he's off...

The ceremony was outside and beautiful, I even caught a butterfly circling around Kelly & David for a while. The reception went flawlessly, and every little detail was done by my in laws who worked so hard to make this night awesome! G man wasn't thrilled about taking pictures and at one point ran away, climbed up a little rock wall and fell down in some shurbbery, but hey we can't win all the time, right?? He stayed relatively clean and loved the dancing late into the night!

Congrats Kelly & David Bebee, we love you! xoxo


No comments: