Friday, August 13, 2010

sawyer richard eccleston




Here is the sweet bundle we have waited all these months for!
I know he's been here for a while but I wanted to post of few of his newborn pics. These were taken the day after we got home from the hospital and he is 4 days old. I know I will look back on these photos & treasure them and never believe he was this small and delicious, as I am sure he will be towering over me:)! His orange blankie is already a family favorite & Griffin loves that he has a green one that matches! This morning when I woke up I looked over and saw all 3 of my boys packed into bed next to me and I felt..crowded...haha, joking! I felt total bliss to have a full bed full of the 3 people I love the most in this world! Thank heaven for BOYS...big & little:)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these pictures can't be serious...they are too much to handle. too cute sb, too cute. (you too of course g...but you already know that) the two of you are killing aunt c !

Eric Olsen said...

Sawyer is ridiculously precious. And Griffin IS the Gerber baby. If you were a creepy stage mom, you'd be making billions of these kids by now.