Thursday, December 17, 2009

Whoops Mom, I couldn't wait......

So while I was drying my hair today, thinking that my little sweet pea was playing tenderly with his toys and watching Little Einsteins, he happened to be doing something else. I came down to find this......


Nothing but a sea of polka dotted tissue paper and a small boy shouting, "mommy, BUS and a toc toll (his word for truck)!" He was absolutely thrilled and so was I that he loved them...until it occurred to me that it is not yet Christmas and we were minus one Dad to see the joy of the opening. Ha...oh well....I think he'll be just as excited in a few days!

On a side note, I sure wish I could effectively communicate with Griffin about Santa, because then when nap time came around I could say, "let's stay in bed or Santa might not make it!" Ha ha! Instead I sit outside his door half falling asleep, saying Griffin....GET BACK IN BED! That boy is stubborn as a bull....I wonder where he gets that from??!!??

I took a few pics of our decor I'll post here too...Merry Christmas! Hope you all are enjoying the season even if your kiddos open their presents early!


2 comments:

Eric Olsen said...

cutest. kid. ever.

Unknown said...

2 votes for cutest. kid. ever.!

xoxo