Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Peeling and proud!

Richard kids
Richard Family
The whole Sapp Family clan
Our tineey family!!
Can you see my drool??
Out for a stroll
View from G & G's side yard
Happy 50th Aunt Mary
The diaper change!

Cindy & Max

Poolin it!!

Playing with cousin Max


Yes, I am sitting back in the slightly less warm and sunny Illinois, but the weekend in AZ did everyone lots of good. A little sunshine will go a long ways. My Grandparents kept telling me to put lotion on, but I wasn't listening I guess, so now I am peeling......a small price to pay for a few days at a pool!

The first few days just Aunt Cindy, Max, mom, G & G, and I were down there and we had a great time poolin it and hangin with the kids. Then the rest of the 21 (plus 2 highchairs:)!!) showed up and it was quite a group. We went down to celebrate Aunt Mary's 50th and Easter of coarse. Boys golfed and girls layed out and shopped....surprise, surprise!! It was the refresher that we all needed!!

Just another reminder for me how blessed we are to have family and friends to celebrate life with. Ryan and I are overflowing with gratitude for that!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the great weekend......thanks family for being so great.....and thanks most of all to Jesus for dying on the cross for us!

6 comments:

Eric Olsen said...

Ok, that "Richard Family" picture is CRAZY. Both "married-ins" look like RICHARDS BY BLOOD!

And you and Al are identical!

Glad you had a great time!

Unknown said...

that pic with you and grif is amazing...the rest are perfect as well. we love g & g sapp and their wonderful offspring. max is sooo big! so is grif...tell him to stoppp!

i'm glad you had such a great time...love!

andrea said...

loved all the pics, looks like you all had a wonderful Easter! the sapp family is getting so big...what a beautiful family!

Stacy Peterson said...

Sometimes peeling does feel good :)

Super cute pics! Looks like some good family time.

Kimberly said...

I found you...I have been trying to find your blog. The pics are amazing from Phoenix. The warmth looked so inviting and refreshing. Wish we were sitting at the table with coffee talking side by side.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

girl LOVE your blog!! I just found it and it's amazing! I read for a LONG time and really enjoyed looking at your little guy's cute pics! Hope you're all doing well!

Martha