Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!!!!

\


Ok, so as you can tell by the titles of my posts, I was formally a second grade teacher.....so sorry for the "bulletin boardesc" way that I put this blog together.

We just wanted to say "Happy Easter" to all of our friends and family.....and what better way is there to say it than dressing your kid up in makeup and some bunny ears and posting a few snap shots! HA! Poor Griffin! Ryan was beside himself as I carefully applied the eyeliner whiskers and pink lipstick nose, but he was a good sport and for the most part so was Griff(you can see his disgust in one of the photos!!)! Hope you all enjoy our little bit of sunshine in bunny attire. As my sister commented, I am "such a mom" (because I wear "mom" jewelry with Griffin's name on it according to her) and I have resorted to cheesily dressing up my son for every holiday. It's hard to resist though.

Things are going good here for us at the moment! We seem to be slowly easing into our new life here. We are both finding things to get involved in and trying to meet some new people so that is helping. We think we have found a church which is huge for us and just the weather taking a turn for the better helps everyone I think. This is my favorite season change......love the promise that it brings....even when everything is gross, dirty, and frozen in life.....spring still comes......plus I can almost pull my flip flops out!

We are taking off to Arizona for the weekend to spend it with Abbi's mom's side of the family and couldn't be more excited to get out of the freezer(although it is getting better) and into the sun.....and most importantly getting in some family time! So you can imagine what our next set of pictures will feature........Griffin got a new swim suit(coming soon)!!!

4 comments:

andrea said...

ok....this takes the cuteness cake. you are officially the cutest mom ever. ever. ever.

i wish i could have seen ryan's face when you brought out the lipstick and eye liner.

happy easter eccleston's.....
we love you!

Stacy Peterson said...

I greatly appreciate the bunny attire! Too cute!

Hope you have a great time in AZ- Happy Easter!

jess&mich said...

You guys, he is so adorable! Y'all did some good work there. -m.

Unknown said...

this is hilarious...i can just imagine the flashes of griffin's future football glory that ryan was seeing in his head as you were applying the lipstick...oh ry! i am laughing and wishing i was there. anyway, hope phoenix ends great...i'm only sorry i'm going to miss you by a week or so. leave some sunshine there for me :) muah!