Friday, January 2, 2015

Well it's a Happy New Year...2015 to be exact and I have skipped out on an entire Fall of updating.  I really want to keep up with this for the kids...because I don't print or keep track of their lives in any other way.  And also for me...because I don't keep track of their lives in any other way.  Someday my dream is to print this all off for them so they can read through their childhood and feel like they know a few, otherwise, lost details of their everyday lives.  Heck, the details of yesterday are lost on me I think, so something in print is necessary.  I used to ask my mom questions about my childhood and was appalled when she answered that she had no clue or had no real memory of it.  Now, I totally get it.  These busy days are so precious and sweet and chaotic and non stop that there is hardly any way to commit them in great detail to memory.  But I just have this nagging suspicion that one day I will have time to sit back and reread some of this and love that it is in some form recorded because A. I will not remember most of it even happening and B. I will want to.  So, therefore I will continue with the pics and tidbits to the best of my ability.

My excuses are little to nothing of substance...but this pic seems to shed a playful light on the circumstances in my home...


So here's a plethora of catch up posts and pics to bring us into the New Year....

     

No comments: