Wednesday, March 6, 2013

C Lu @ 11 Months


NO WAY!
Eleven Months.  Crosbi Lucille.
I keep asking you how come you won't stay a baby, but as I look at the eleven months written across your chest I realize that it's because you just aren't.  You are such a big girl.  This month you really started walking.  Not just a few steps here and there, but crusin.  You love it and you chase Beanie around and around to everyone's delight.  Your giggle now follows just after your brothers giggles.  I can count on a chuckle out of you as soon as I hear them.  You love food...and have turned a corner back to being a pretty good eater.  You can down almost anything, you even love pizza.  You follow me around the house and are constantly bear hugging my leg as I make my way around the kitchen cooking dinner.  You still love to be in daddy and my arms, and that is where we like you.  You are precious little lady.  Now to planning your very first birthday....
love you to the moon Lucille!
mom

WE LOVE PIGGIES!


Walker!!!


Just can't get enough of this face!!


First plate of Noodles...loved them in true Eccleston fashion!




more out takes...you funny girl!!

No comments: