Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June: C Lu @ 2 Months


Hello little June bug!
Here you are at 2 months.  
12lbs 12oz
23.5 inches
95%

Growing like a champ!  And I can tell you are because your headbands fit around your head now and I am having too much fun putting them on you!


We see lots of emotion from your cute face now, some happy and some sad, but that smile melts all of our hearts.

Our favorite thing to do is still of course getting in as much baby snuggles as you'll let us.  I love waking up to your face.  It is usually looks like this, lips all pursed like a little lady.  And I snuck this one of you and daddy snoozing too...or you just smirking at his snoring maybe??!!



Love you sweet girl.
One of our friends little boys misunderstood and thought your name was Crosberry, and called you that all afternoon the other day, and it has stuck.  We think you are a riot little Crosberry, Happy 2 Months!!!  Many more to come my darling!

xoxo,
mom

No comments: