Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our LITTLE man is 3!!??!!



Well...it happened again!

My sweet little baby is another year older!

I have no idea how time keeps flying faster & faster....BUT, it does!


griffy at 3 years old
Yesterday, June 1st 2010 Griffin Andrew was 3 at 6:15pm! Ry & I were rehashing the details of that amazing...yet painful:) day! It will always be one of the MOST special & memorable times in our life. That day is now 3 years past though, and here we are with a BIG BOY who is ready to party!




We started off the day at Dunkin Doughnuts where Griffy requested a pink doughnut, but they had run out...so he settled for and thoroughly enjoyed a white one! We even had candles and everyone in the store joined in our singing! He was a hit! We spent the rest of the day shopping and preparing for the party. My mom & I worked on the food and Ryan got the yard all ready to go. By 6 we had a house full of friends to celebrate with us! I didn't get too many pics of the party...because...well you know how those things go, but here's a few shots from the day! He was a happy camper!


enjoying doughnuts in the morning with m & d!


I love you my little 3 year old! Here's to the start of another amazing year of your life...I am just privileged to be a part of it! You are such a blessing!




party tables

playing with new "noculars"

make a wish!!

2 comments:

Stacy Peterson said...

Looks like so much fun!!! G is 3! That rhymes... and it is CRAZY!!!!! Miss you all lots and talk soon I hope! xoxo

Kimberly said...

i can't believe you are so close to having three boys in your life. wow! miss you tons and wonder often how you're doing. the party for griff looked amazing. wish we could have been there!!!